BEST TIME TO TURN YOUR CREATIVE DIY GARDEN PATHS AND PATIOS INTO REALITY!
Design and build your own patio with our Patio Paving Mold. No special skills are needed to use this tool.
Homeowners like you will be able to expand your creativity and create various design options for your garden stepping stones.
Social Distancing Update: We added some options for you to REDUCE the price even more by purchasing more than 1 mold. It's the best time to stay social distancing and upgrade your patio. We wish you and your family safe and happy during this pandemic.
BUY 2 TO GET FREE SHIPPING
Patio Paving Mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of your own garden path. It's so versatile!
The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space, so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path. Not to mention, you could also be having fun with your family members to build your garden into a masterpiece!
- Various Designs: Create path and patio designs with various shapes and sizes
- Different Patterns: Features irregular patterns so you can have more creative options
- Easy DIY Patio Projects: Great for creating or updating pathways and patios
- Reusable: It’s easy to clean after each use.
- Made of PP Resin material
- Size: 36 x 36 cm (14 x 14 in)
- 1 x Patio Paving Mold
HOW TO USE:
- Mix cement with water according to package instructions.
- Once the cement is ready to use, fill the paver mold. Make sure to fill each area with cement.
- Spread the concrete around the mold. Fill all gaps and low points. Tap the mold with your gloved hand to get rid of air bubbles.
- Wipe away excess concrete by following the contours of the mold.
- Allow the concrete to set for up to 5 minutes then carefully remove the mold.
- For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter-turn and place it beside the paver you have just completed.
- Let the concrete cure overnight.
- Fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Help the new pavers settle by wetting the ground around them.
- The mold is reusable. You can clean it by spraying them with a garden hose.
- The molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait. (Don't wait for it 100% dry, or it will be tough to remove it.)
- The concrete usage: Approximately 3-4 molds of a 50-pound bag
- The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with a higher / stone level.
- On soil installation, please lay a crushed stone base or chicken wire for drainage and stability before paving.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY MORE THAN 1 MOLD TO GET THE JOB DONE FASTER
We offer Flash Sale Promotion during this tragic period!
Cumulus Max offers flash sales during this tragic period.
You will get an extra 10% off by ordering 2 items, an extra 15% off by ordering 3 items and an extra 20% off for ordering more than 4 items! Your total order price will be deducted upon checkout!
This is a limited time offer! Please grab it now!