A Natural Way That Relieves Lower Back Pressure!
The spine and back support us in our daily life. Any pains coming from it affects us more than we realize. It directly affects the quality of your lifestyle.
Our Cumulus Max™ Lumbar Relief Belt uses spinal decompression technology only available so far by visiting a specialist! This technology is both easy-to-use and incredibly effective. You can take the same technology back home with you now!
When back pain ignored, it might affect your health and leads to mental problems like increased stress, poor focus, reduced productivity, restless nights, and social impairment. Cumulus Max™ Lumbar Relief Belt uses the same therapy chiropractorsuse to decompress the spine and relieve lumbar pressure to achieve pain relief naturally.
- Provides spinal decompression therapy to relieve pain naturally
- Strengthens back and core for spine support
- Relieves painful pressure for several hours and days after use it naturally
- Stretch and relieve tight lower back muscles
- Stabilizes the lower back for a taller and straighter posture
- Relieve lower back pain and stiffness
- Improves core strength to support a straight and healthy spine
- Stretches tight muscles to relieve soreness and stiffness naturally
- Relieves herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, sciatica, and other spinal ailments
How does it work naturally?
- Decompression of Lower Back Joints and Spinal Discs:
The Lumbar Relief Belt retracts and stretches the lower back as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. The decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs.
- Lift and Keep Upper Body Weight off Lower Back:
When it inflated, it increases in height by 7.5 cm (4 inches). The belt supports the hip and the lower rib cage. Thus, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight of the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax and achieve pain relief. By doing so, the belt helps decrease pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs.
- Stabilizes Lower Back & Improves Posture:
The Lumbar Relief Belt helps hold your midsection together to help stabilize and support your spine and muscles. With such support, you will stand straighter and taller, because it helps stop you from slouching. It does not only help improve your posture but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
Lumbar Relief Belt helps with:
- Herniated/Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute/chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- A compression fracture in the lumbar region
- Low back pain due to physical and physiological conditions
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and extended hours driving
- Degenerative disc disease
- Length: 115cm with extention belt 25cm
- Width Before Inflation: 13cm
- Width After Inflation: 20cm
Q: Will this weaken my back muscles?
A: No, it will not. Lumbar Relief Belt is not made out of stiff material that will keep your posture locked in place like a cement vest, nor is that even healthy. Lumbar Relief Belt is an aid that helps your muscles maintain the correct position, acting as a constant reminder to you and, of course, your muscles that keep your posture straight. Your muscles will strengthen and develop over time to maintain a healthy back and position.
Q: What size is right for me?
A: With specially designed stretchable materials and straps, Lumbar Relief Belt can adjust to fit a wide variety of body shapes, men or women. The size of the belt matches the waist from 75 cm (29 in) to 140 cm (55 in), by using the extension included in the packet. Please refer to the sizing chart to understand how to take the correct measurement of your waist before buying it.
Q: Can women wear this too?
A: Yes! It designed to fit around male and female physiques.
Q: How long can I wear it?
A: Your body will not be healed of all pain right away, so it's better to use the belt for a little while. It recommended the following instructions to adjust the strap to a comfortable position. Once the desired pressured identified, it suggested using the belt daily for a minimum of 30 minutes. Stop wearing it as soon as it becomes uncomfortable; take a break and wear it again. We do not recommend wearing it to sleep. Most of our customers achieve great success wearing it 2-4 hours at a time.
Q: Can I wear it under my shirt?
A: Yes! Lumbar Relief Belt designed to be sleek so that it fits undershirts, so you can be wearing it in public without people noticing. But for maximum comfort, consider wearing it over the clothing.
Note: Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the shipping time might delay up to 3-4 weeks due to customs scanning. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.